Vs > Anadyr
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Anadyr Climate & Distance Between
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Lillehammer, Norway
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Ny-Alesund, Norway
Anadyr vs Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa
Anadyr vs Hpa-An, Myanmar
Anadyr vs Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
Anadyr vs Alexandroupolis, Greece
College Park, Md vs Fort Wayne, Indiana
Sndre Strmfjord vs Indian Lake, Ny
Wakamatsu vs Izuhara
Puerto Aysen vs San Remo, Liguria
- The distance between Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand and Anadyr, Russia is approximately 11,644 km or 7,236 mi.
- To reach Wanganui, Cooks Gdns in this distance one would set out from Anadyr bearing 182° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Wanganui, Cooks Gdns bearing 181.1° or S .
- Wanganui, Cooks Gdns has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Anadyr has a boreal subarctic climate with dry summers (Dsc).
- Wanganui, Cooks Gdns is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Anadyr is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 21.4 °C (38.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.8 °C (42.8°F) less in Wanganui, Cooks Gdns. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 516.5 mm (20.3 in) more which is equivalent to 516.5 l/m² (12.68 US gal/ft²) or 5,165,000 l/ha (552,173 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.1° higher in Wanganui, Cooks Gdns than in Anadyr.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Wanganui, Cooks Gdns relative to Anadyr. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Anadyr vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Sialkot, Pakistan
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs La Vega, Dominican Republic
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Franklin, Pa, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Anadyr vs Racine, Wi, Usa
Anadyr vs Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
Anadyr vs Santa Elena, Venezuela
Anadyr vs General Pico, Argentina
Redding, Ca vs Mykines Fyr
Seattle, Washington vs Giresun
Skopje vs Burgeo, Nf
Ubatuba vs Palmyra
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Anadyr Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
- Parapara, Okeore, New Zealand - 50 kms (31.1 miles) NNE
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) ENE
- Mangaonoho, New Zealand - 51.5 kms (32 miles) E
- Oxton, New Zealand - 23.4 kms (14.6 miles) ENE
- Okoia, Mangaone, New Zealand - 9.9 kms (6.2 miles) E
- Ngahere Iti, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) E
- Tiroroa Rewa, New Zealand - 48.6 kms (30.2 miles) E
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 31.2 kms (19.4 miles) ESE
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 39.9 kms (24.8 miles) ESE
- Turakina, New Zealand - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) SE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 31.7 kms (19.7 miles) ESE
- Lake Alice, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Ohakea, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) SE
- Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) SE
- Waitatapia, New Zealand - 39.6 kms (24.6 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35.1 miles) SE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 53.5 kms (33.3 miles) SSE
- Himatangi, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Anadyr
- Vrangelja Island, Russia - 707 kms (439.4 miles) N
- Cape Smidta, Russia - 473.7 kms (294.4 miles) NNE
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 927.6 kms (576.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 600.3 kms (373 miles) ENE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) E
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 440.9 kms (274 miles) E
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 1131.5 kms (703.1 miles) ESE
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 1070.9 kms (665.5 miles) SE