Vs > Hororata
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Hororata Climate & Distance Between
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Moosonee, Ontario, Canada
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Bjornoya, Norway
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Ciudad Bolivar, Venezuela
Hororata vs Timmins, On, Canada
Hororata vs Jackson, Tn, Usa
Hororata vs Ostende, Belgium
Hororata vs Cape Salaurova, Russia
Gibraltar vs Yerbent
Johnstown, Pa vs Aden
London, England vs Broome, Western Australia
Hanover, Nh vs Gela
- The distance between Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand and Hororata, New Zealand is approximately 478 km or 297 mi.
- To reach Wanganui, Cooks Gdns in this distance one would set out from Hororata bearing 33.4° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Wanganui, Cooks Gdns bearing 31.3° or NNE .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Wanganui, Cooks Gdns is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Hororata is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 2.8 °C (5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.4 °C (4.3°F) less in Wanganui, Cooks Gdns. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 78.6 mm (3.1 in) more which is equivalent to 78.6 l/m² (1.93 US gal/ft²) or 786,000 l/ha (84,029 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.6° higher in Wanganui, Cooks Gdns than in Hororata.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Wanganui, Cooks Gdns relative to Hororata. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hororata vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -4 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Guayaquil, Ecuador
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Ustica Island, Italy
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Piura, Peru
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada
Hororata vs Guiria, Venezuela
Hororata vs San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic
Hororata vs Shantou, China
Hororata vs Ecol. Agricula, Brazil
Aburatsu vs Gander, Newfoundland
Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa vs Subiaco, Ar
Minonk, Il vs Mamfe
Kumagaya vs Burkes Garden, Va
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Hororata Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
- Parapara, Okeore, New Zealand - 50 kms (31.1 miles) NNE
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) ENE
- Mangaonoho, New Zealand - 51.5 kms (32 miles) E
- Oxton, New Zealand - 23.4 kms (14.6 miles) ENE
- Okoia, Mangaone, New Zealand - 9.9 kms (6.2 miles) E
- Ngahere Iti, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) E
- Tiroroa Rewa, New Zealand - 48.6 kms (30.2 miles) E
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 31.2 kms (19.4 miles) ESE
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 39.9 kms (24.8 miles) ESE
- Turakina, New Zealand - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) SE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 31.7 kms (19.7 miles) ESE
- Lake Alice, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Ohakea, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) SE
- Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) SE
- Waitatapia, New Zealand - 39.6 kms (24.6 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35.1 miles) SE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 53.5 kms (33.3 miles) SSE
- Himatangi, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Hororata